Chronicles of Heaven and Hell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an RPG based in the realms of Heaven, with the angels, and in Hell with the demons. Which side do you choose?

Latest topics

» Circle Description
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm by Hatarou

» The twins meet a demon
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am by Rioichi

» New Substitution
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm by Rioichi

» The midst of danger (A lost angel continued)
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am by Hatarou

» Jezisa's Chambers
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am by Venustas

» Ah the beaches of Europe~
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm by Hatarou

» Wandering and wondering...(Open!)
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm by Rioichi

» Batya Gerenik-Queen of Indulgence
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am by Hatarou

» Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster
Venustas - Ice Queen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am by Rioichi

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:58 pm

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Warnings

This site is rated: M
- Site URL belongs to Nyxina
- Copy right belongs to the site. (c)
- All ideas belong to the site.

3 posters

Venustas - Ice Queen

Venustas

Venustas - Ice Queen Empty Venustas - Ice Queen

Post by Venustas Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:33 pm

ANGEL TEMPLATE.
    The simple facts.

Name: Venustas (Venus for Short) Demilo
    Position: Special Ops/Assassin
    Loyalty: Her loyalty to the Queen and God is adsolute and she shall not waiver.

Seeing the reflection.

Weight:172 LBS
    Height: 5'6"
    Apparel: She wears a silver linen dress with a black sash around her waist. She also walks barefoot most of the time when she doesn't need to be in uniform. For more formal wear when she is called upon for a mission she wears a scarlet cape, white flowing dress, and golden sandles. When she is on a mission, she wears black form fitting spandex, that covers her from her neck down to her toes.
    Over-all Appearance:

Venustas - Ice Queen 1128846061_176127072l9sz

What I act like.

Likes: Noodles, fish, reading, taking things apart, taking walks in the sand, swimming, and playing in the sand.
    Dislikes: Peas, celery, hiking, cows, laziness, and stupidity.
    Fears: Mice, and spiders.
    Over-all Personality: Venus is a sweet woman but always knows what she wants and will not stop until she gets what she wants. Venus is extremely well spoken and very proper. Although she is very much a lady in every sense, she also enjoys knocking back some delightful drinks now and again. She can always be found correcting peoples grammer, poor grammer drives her absolutely bonkers. Although she may be fair towards others with judgments she makes.

Venus also likes to alone, she needs her alone time, as it is one of her requirements that helps her stay sane. She is an assassin first and foremost and will not allow her personal life to intercede with her business life. Although she uses her axe for 'forceful' interactions, she prefers to destroy with her bare hands.

The Potential of a Pure Soul.

Mythical Ability: Her abilities are limited but the ice that is sent outwards when her axe makes contact can only do so much damage. If her ice attacks are challenged with a fire or heat attack then her attacks can be cancelled out.
    Weapons: Axe
    Weapon Name: Donum lux
    Type: Ice
    Description:

Venustas - Ice Queen _wwwpalgraphicsareacom

Abilities: Donum sends ice feeling like cuts all over the opponents body, if they get hit with one of her slicing attacks, the opponent doesn't die, but they do get some frost bite, which can severly weaken the opponent, and if a limb comes under attack over and over again said limb can turn black and eventually not even the best and most powerful healing magic can only do so much, but for the majority, the limb is lost and may have to be amputated.

History of a Saint.

Family: Mother: Jenivive - Deceased, Sister: Alexandria - Deceased
    History:

Human Life

Even when she was young Venus gave herself a charge to look after animals in general, and others that were smaller than she. She always was found looking after not only all animals, but after cats mostly. Venus could never figure out why many hated cats so much. They were kind and thoughtful creatures, who were more capable of taking care of the ones taking care of them, than others like dogs. Cats were also much more intelligent than others gave them credit for. When an animal was injured she brought it home and nursed it back to health. When the animal(s) were able she released them returning them back to where they had been. Rarely did Venus allow anyone to harm someone younger than her or an innocent animal. She always would keep a close eye on anyone/thing that was near her.

When Venus turned the age of 18 both her mother and sister both came down with Typhoid fever and lost their lives within twenty four hours of each other. When Venus's sister and mother were diagnosed, Venus was sent away to live with her great aunt Liliana. Liliana was a well bred woman of great means.Liliana put Venus through charm and beauty school, because it was well known that the Garis women were ladies. And there was no way that Liliana was going to have a hethan for a great grand neice. Liliana wanted Venus to inheirit her large fortune and estate at the age of twenty and one.

The night that Venus was out late with some close friends from school, they had been catching a play when the play house began to turn up in flames. Everyone scattered like mice and tried to get out of the exits, but to no avail, the actors and patrons were left to die in flame in the burning play house. Upon Venus parishing in flames, she had a strong sense of calm and a glowing man came to her, offering his hand to her. She gratefully took it, but realized that she had seen her burning body laying on the ground. She paid no mind and went with him.

Angel

When she entered the gates of heaven she received her companion Donum lux, true and strong is what he was, and a life long companion that would be by herside constantly. She followed the angel who had saved her and quickly decided she needed to learn many things here. But nothing instilled in her pleasure more than protecting some. She quickly learned much and over several hundred years she became one of the elite. She was sent out on missions that no one else would go on. She didn't mind watching out for others, infact she enjoyed it, and now her new enjoyment was destroying others who was harm innocent people.
    Hatarou
    Hatarou
    Admin

Venustas - Ice Queen Empty Re: Venustas - Ice Queen

Post by Hatarou Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Ooooh an assassin with an axe lol Approved
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Venustas - Ice Queen Empty Re: Venustas - Ice Queen

Post by Rioichi Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Venustas - Ice Queen 250kyzl

Sponsored content