Chronicles of Heaven and Hell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an RPG based in the realms of Heaven, with the angels, and in Hell with the demons. Which side do you choose?

Latest topics

» Circle Description
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm by Hatarou

» The twins meet a demon
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am by Rioichi

» New Substitution
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm by Rioichi

» The midst of danger (A lost angel continued)
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am by Hatarou

» Jezisa's Chambers
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am by Venustas

» Ah the beaches of Europe~
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm by Hatarou

» Wandering and wondering...(Open!)
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm by Rioichi

» Batya Gerenik-Queen of Indulgence
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am by Hatarou

» Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster
The twins meet a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am by Rioichi

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:58 pm

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Warnings

This site is rated: M
- Site URL belongs to Nyxina
- Copy right belongs to the site. (c)
- All ideas belong to the site.

2 posters

The twins meet a demon

Rioichi
    Rioichi

The twins meet a demon Empty The twins meet a demon

Post by Rioichi Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Batya wanted to fool around, she wanted to bother someone. but.... who to bother? Should she go to hell and bother some random arch demon? Should she go to earth and haunt a world leader? no..... that did not seem liek fun. Oh! But what DID seem like fun was to find any unsuspecting angel student to fool into thinking she was an angel as well. How long before the headmaster would notice? Let him find out, what can he do about it? "Heheh" With that she opened a rip.

High above the academy campus. A rip appeared, strangely bearing bows near the ends of it, this rip then opened to reveal a woman in an extravagant dress. In her hands, a parasol and fan. She folded the fan as she looked down, sending it away as she placed her free hand on her parasol. Smiling as she planned. Using the boundary between ephemeral and corporeal she became not only invisible to anyone but she now could move right through the building. This is exactly what she did as she fell through the roof and found herself in a random class room.
    Skyliere
    Skyliere

The twins meet a demon Empty Re: The twins meet a demon

Post by Skyliere Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 pm

It was a rather early time for Lydian to be up. He rubbed his blue eyes and yawned, rolling onto his side in bed. Then he remembered he had wings, and sat up, grumbling. He couldn't lay down on his back. Feathery things...
    "Mornin' Aur--"
    Oh, right. That feud. Lydian sighed and got out of bed, slipping on only a pair of boxers- yes, he slept in the nude. Was there a problem?- and a pair of pants over it. He didn't feel like putting on a shirt. Wlking out of his dorm with a yawn, the shirtless young Angel spotted his brother a few feet away, carrying a tray of breakfast food into... The Headmaster's office? He tilted his head, and walked after him, but the door was locked. Did his twin sleep in there...?
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 pm

No one really stood out in this classroom. They were all such good students and none of them looked that eccentric either. Did she find the boring group of students all herded together in one classroom? Whatever, time to explore then. she walked around and through the wall, entering the hallways. They were clear, unsurprisingly. Oh! But this looked familiar. Was she near the hallway to the headmaster's office? The more interesting class rooms were there, then it was time to find a fool!

Her walk brought her upon a scene where she noticed... a student walking into the headmaster's office with a tray of food. and a not dissimilar looking student down the other end of the hallway This peaked her interest. So it was time to play angel. she slipped down a corner and made herself corporeal once more, masking the feel of her demonic magic with that of angelic aura and shrinking herself to look more likely the age a student here would be. Her parasol shrank with her and she felt prepared. Giggling to herself she turned the corner and started running.
    Skyliere
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 am

"Aurelio, I will break this door down!"
    "No! You will not!"
    "So help me, I will lock pick this thing and get to you!"
    "Wh-Why cant you just leave me alone...?"
    Lydian ignored his brother's whimper, because, bless the lord, a good looking female came running up. Crossing his arms, Lydian leaned back against the wall, offering a debonair smile of white teeth. And, needless to say, being shirtless wasn't necessarily a turn off... Lydian boasted well shapen muscles, not to bulky, not too frail, and not a hair on his chest. He blew a kitten call as she ran past him.
    "Hey, beautiful. Where do you think you're going?"

Aurelio blinked slowly and unlocked the door, being as quiet as he could as he poked his head out of Fidelis' office with an arched, fine brow. Did Lydian just call him beautiful...?
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Batya stopped and spun around to look at the boy who had actually called to her. She gave a grin as she looked him up and down, to make him think she was interested. "Well I was on my way to class." Finishing up the statement she pun and slid across the floor to end up next to him. "But I would say I just found a better way to spend my day."

She laughed as she looked at him, before throwing open the door to Fidelis's office and pushing past Aurelio. "Oh my! Headmaster Rector isn't here! How fortunate for us!" the parasol twirled in her hands as she faked excitement, this was in no way the first time she had been in here. "What to do, what to do." She said pacing around the room and looking at everything.
    Skyliere
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:18 am

Lydian's smile only widened, as his cerulean eyes trailed down her form. Mmm-mm-mm... He hoped his hair looked okay. He had just gotten out of bed, anyways. As she flung open the door however, the spitfire of the two twins chuckled,
    "Don't you want to at least know my name, before you go harassing my brother? That's my job, in case you didnt know, sweetheart."
    Lydian had died at that specific stage in life. That time where men started... Experimenting with their hands and pictures. You couldn't blame him.

Aurelio, on the other hand, let out a cry. He had been standing behind the door, and upon it being flung open, his hand was smashed by the doorknob. He cringed, curving his body around his injury, shaking and fighting back tears. He was never one for pain, and still had blurred vision in one eye from his brother's punch. The Futon, which had been graciously offered by Fidelis, was against a wall, a few blankets draped over it to show that yes, he had slept here. His violin was on Fidelis' desk, but he would have to get past the girl to get to it.
    "P-Please, ah... Don't...!"
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:29 am

She giggled at that joke from the boy. He seemed gullible from those words, good that made things more easy and thus more fun. A futon against the wall? Did the other boy sleep here last night? That Fidelis, always being so kind to his troubled students. Angels, she couldn't get them sometimes. This was HIS office why would he let a student sleep here? Oh well.

She turned to the boy who's hand was hurt and stepped to him. Grabbing the hand, time to establish trust. She used her powers, there wouldn't be a way to directly heal it no matter what she tried. So then it was time to be a little smarter. By binding healing qualities to the air particles around the hand she would be able to kill the pain as she gathered the affected air around the hand. "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention." Whatever damage was done would have to heal on its own. "Oh yeah! What are your names anyway? Mine is Batya."
    Skyliere
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:46 am

Lydian stood in the doorway, his arms crossed. He had nothing to say to his twin, and occupied himself by watching the female's body. Cute...

Aurelio gave a short breath, his unique, lavender-green eyes opening to Batya. Only one other Angel held the same color eyes, and that was Israfel, the Angel of Music. Coincidence? I think not. Something about this girl seemed... Odd, however. Aurelio frowned lightly, but gave his thanks weakly, taking a step back upon seeing Lydian.

"I'm Lydian, and this is..."
    "Aurelio."
    "...Right. Hm, Batya? Sweet name for a cute girl..."
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 am

Seems that was good, but it was obvious he was suspicious of something. "It's the least I can do for hurting your hand." She brought her fingers to brush Aurelio's cheek lightly. "Someone so gentle looking shouldn't have to be hurt this way." What effect might this have? If she can charm the both of them then this will be all the more fun.

she stood now, the parasol twirling as she started swaying across the floor. "Well, boys, we are in the headmaster's office. We shouldn't waste this chance to do something fun. Any ideas?" Finishing up her sentence she unfolded her fan and held it in front of her face, hiding her mouth as she smiled behind it and looked to them over her shoulder.
    Skyliere
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 pm

"..Oh... I..."
    A subtle blush came to Aurelio's cheeks as he slowly moved her had away. The touch mad ehim feel... wierd. He felt hot. Was he becoming sick? Perhaps he should ask Headmaster Fidelis if he was catching a fever... The passive twin said quietly,
    "P-Please... We shouldn't be here..."

Lydian snickered and elbowed his brother out of the way, which made Aurelio squeak softly as he was pushed in the gut. "Well, we could always go someplace, you and me, Darling..."

"Lydian, that's rude..."

"Oh, hush up, Aurelio. Even I can tell you're horny."

Aurelio's blush darkened.

(OOC: SORRY FOR BEING AWAY! life was running me down)
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 pm

"But we are already in here, too late to feel bad about it now. So I say we cause a little trouble. Some DO say the headmaster wants us to cause trouble, to enjoy ourselves." Yes they were tied around her fingers now. "But.... I guess this IS the headmaster's office." She spun around on her heel and looked at the two of them, twirling the parasol in her hand. "If one of you were to go with me to somewhere, I wonder who and where."
    Skyliere
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

"It would be me, and to a very lovely, secluded island. Where nobody could watch us."

"Lydian, stop--"

"Shut up. You know you like the idea."

"Something... Isn't right."

Aurelio shuffled his feet, looking at Batya. She didn't feel right.

"Aurelio, you're downright horny. It's a new feeling for you. Now shut up."

"I AM NOT HORNY OR INFATUATED WITH THIS GIRL. AND I AM NOT YOUR DOG TO JUST BOSS AROUND, LYDIAN."

Lydian, startled by his brother's sudden change of volume, raised an eyebrow.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:13 pm

These two weren't so good at agreeing were they? The other one was suspicious. Batya was thinking of how to turn the situation around when one of them started yelling. Perfect. She faced them and held her hand over her mouth, preparing false tears to make them think she was ready to cry. "S-So... you don't like me? I see." Her face turned downwards as she was faking heart break. For now it would help to either grab at both their empathetic sides or just make them fight more and grab the easy one.
    Skyliere
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Lydian looked at Batya and blinked, "On, n-no, no, no... I-I love you, Batya.... Please..."

Aurelio, however, was silent. He narrowed his eyes at the girl. He was truly destesting her.... Something just wasn't right. Was it that he devoted himself to the lord more than his twin brother? She was not only off-putting, but very, very seductive... Though he was influenced physically, and a bit mentally, Lydian was completely undr her spell.

"Please, Darling, don't cry.."
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am

Her gaze moved back up to meet Lydian's, a smile growing on her face. "Then, I'll let you take me anywhere of privacy right now." She took her steps toward Lydian and seized hold of his hand. moving her body close to his own. "I am sure it'll be fun wherever we go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 am