This is an RPG based in the realms of Heaven, with the angels, and in Hell with the demons. Which side do you choose?

Latest topics

» Circle Description
Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm by Hatarou

» The twins meet a demon
Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am by Rioichi

» New Substitution
Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm by Rioichi

» The midst of danger (A lost angel continued)
Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am by Hatarou

» Jezisa's Chambers
Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am by Venustas

» Ah the beaches of Europe~
Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm by Hatarou

» Wandering and wondering...(Open!)
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm by Rioichi

» Batya Gerenik-Queen of Indulgence
Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am by Hatarou

» Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster
Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am by Rioichi

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:12 pm

June 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Warnings

This site is rated: M
- Site URL belongs to Nyxina
- Copy right belongs to the site. (c)
- All ideas belong to the site.

Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster

Rioichi

Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster

Post by Rioichi on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

The simple facts.

Name: Fidelis Rector
    Position: Academy Headmaster
    Loyalty:His loyalty lies with Heaven and his duty to his students

Seeing the reflection.

Weight:150 lbs
    Height:6'2"
    Apparel: See picture
    Over-all Appearance:
    Spoiler:

What I act like.

Likes: Order, quiet mornings in the academy, seeing the students prosper.
    Dislikes:When students fail, war though he is not hesitant to fight, when a part of the academy spontaneously combusts
    Fears: The weapons he created and speaks nothing of to anyone.
    Over-all Personality: Fidelis tries his best to be a good role model while on campus or around most students while not on campus. On campus he figures out just what students need to be taught (courage, strength, humility, etc.) and changes the way he acts to teach them that as a role model for those students.

He does his best with the delinquents and even accepts challenges from those who give them, in order to enforce himself and to teach his challengers humility.

Outside the campus he is somewhat different, less there than normal at times and less tense over all. Though people would have to get used to him to notice the difference (most notable is that he raises his mouth ceases to be hidden.)

Around the people he knows best he will be easily visibly more relaxed in comparison this is his real personality he is not very distant and it is like this one will actually EXPECT him to laugh, he can be like this on campus though he avoids it to set an example.

The Potential of a Pure Soul.

Mythical Ability:
    Fidelis has the ability to form a bow and arrow out of plasma. The arrow is highly condensed and has a large amount of power behind it. He can use this about once in a fight. The damage it does is devastating for anybody of up to equal strength to fidelis. It can kill any non arch angel/demon and leave an arch angel/demon unable to fight. This is a highly taxing attack and leaves him exhuasted for a week or more after use. It is mainly a finishing move.

Fidelis can isolate spaces, sort of in the fashion of setting up a barrier however entering and leaving these spaces would be impossible as it is not a barrier in nature. He can choose to stop everything within the isolated spaces. Powers can be completely halted or temporarily stopped depending on its strength. The largest area he can isolate all at once is just over the size of the academy campus.

He has the ability to mentally communicate with all staff of the academy, he sets up this with every new staff member whom he personally appoints and even with some students that have gotten close to him.

Fidelis is capable of creating javelins that float around him and can eject fast and powerful beams at his target, at msot he can create seven of these and is able to fire beams from them all at once or only a certain number of them. He can also launch them at an enemy, their velocity exceeding that of the beams, once they come into contact with something they erupt into an explosion that can deal quite a bit of damage though they are not nearly as powerful as his arrow. If he launches a javelin he can replace it (takes a post)

Weapons:

Weapon Name: Tondeo
    Weapon Type: Scythe
    Description: Tondeo
    Abilities: Tondeo doesn't slice like a normal scythe, it'll go through the enemy without physically cutting them but they will lose some of their strength as it is partly dispersed from their body. Depending on the opponent this could kill with 7-10 direct hits. If they aren't killed they will recover in a few days from the effects of Tondeo.

Weapon Name: Lubricus
    Weapon Type: Sword
    Description: Lubricus
    Abilities: Can channel plasma through the blade and cut through any material.

History of a Saint.

Family: Clarus Rector, current whereabouts unknown.

History:

Human

What does one do when the walls that have acted as their world all their life come crashing down?

Fidelis was born with his twin sister into isolation with their parents. Everything they learned was from mother and father and everything they grew up with was in that single home for fifteen years. Fidelis had been born with a deep black hair that was never seen in their family from what he had heard but more so were his contrasting white eyes that were on their own unnatural to anyone. His parents never showed any attention to these details however his sister grew to adore the color of his eyes, sometimes asking simply to stare into them when she was scared of something. She said the white looked like tranquillity and it gave her a sense of this as well. This helped him and his sister grow close together, he became very protective of her more so than of his own parents. Though when they were fifteen their parents died, an illness that had taken them which they could not cure with the herbs and medicines they had learned to make. Though they couldn't tell at the time the illness was not of normal nature, the cause of it is still unknown to Fidelis. For days the two of them remained by their parents but eventually they realised they couldn't stay where they were.

They left their home, their world, everything they knew and were familiar with but what was there to find out in the world? They didn't know they only knew they had to keep moving. Though as they left Fidelis heard a voice, it only spoke these words "You are in its sight." this was a warning to him. In the forest there were many things but he had seen and defended against them all before. Why would he have to be worried? Still though nothing seemed to be around so they continued to move.

They never did reach anywhere the land they were in was a massive forest in the middle of nowhere, what they didn't know was the magic of it, it was displaced from the regular world and thus it was impossible to exit, the field separating it from anything showed only the opposite side of the forest and passing through would only send one to the other end of said forest as well. What was this place? Why did their parents tell them nothing of this? They didn't know anything about the surrounding land at all but this place was massive.

They knew they were getting no where but they had to survive and for a full year they did survive, barely. Once they understood they were isolated Fidelis took his sister back to their home, the bodies of their parents were gone, no signs of decay or anything indicating they were ever there. Regardless Fidelis was resolute in survival and took a scythe he had always seen his father trying to hide from them. This weapon he taught himself to use until the training with it made his arms strong enough for him to wield it with a single hand. His sister learned to use her magic to heal things while Fidelis used his magic to erect barriers around areas, mostly for his sister's protection. In the world they were in nothing was more important to him than her.

One night he was about to sleep, he and his sister had made a habit of sleeping in the same room, next to each other, it had become the proof of their bond that they were still with each other even though they were completely alone. However on this night Fidelis saw something unbelievably fast moving outside. This night the voice returned to warn him once again. "It is ready to consume you." these were the words he heard, he didn't wake his sister he immediately raised a barrier and kept watch the entire night for whatever it was to approach the house but he wound up not sleeping that night without ever seeing it.

What was the voice and what was outside? He wouldn't let his sister leave the house until he was able to confirm it was not near. Though he had no clue what it was.

[The next parts covered in a separate thread]

He stood over the dead body of that thing his scythe stained with its blood his sister was not far from him crying loudly and he himself was frozen. He had just killed this of all things. It brought him so much pain to know what he had killed. He looked up to see the sky changing, turning from its regular crimson red to a light blue.

[continued in a different thread]

Angel

His search for his sister in this new world had failed. He found no traces of her, no one had seen her face or even heard the name before. He couldn't help but let out a loud scream in his pain, losing the most precious person he had ever lived for. In his pain he went berserk and the scythe he had in life appeared to him now. He took it up and slayed the angel before him, the angel had told him his sister had probably turned into a demon and went to hell. He hoped this one would be headed there as such a thing was impossible, the roles would have been completely backwards. He left this place and entered the forest of heaven thinking he would only find her here of all places

[More covered in a separate thread]

Fidelis' magic had become great as his ability to isolate things had become dramatically stronger over time, he had even gained a few more abilities when he had left the realm of heaven. His achievements eventually drew the attention of the well known queen of heaven and he was made into an arc-angel volunteering for the position of headmaster of the academy that he had left, surprisingly his murder of one of the teachers had gone unknown, he had only just arrived in the realm back then and was very emotional, he regretted it to this day but has pushed it from his memory, far worse had happened to him anyway.

Last edited by Rioichi on Tue May 08, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Hatarou
    Admin

Re: Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster

Post by Hatarou on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Rioichi

The History of Fidelis Rector

Post by Rioichi on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:58 am

[Here I will be writing up the remaining parts of Fidelis' history. Seeing how I left much to be filled in, especially on the angel side, this was most definitely going to be too long for the profile itself. I shall color the old stuff in red so that it can be reviewed while that which is new will match the regular color. Enjoy those of you who like to read.]

Human

What does one do when the walls that have acted as their world all their life come crashing down?

Fidelis was born with his twin sister into isolation with their parents. Everything they learned was from mother and father and everything they grew up with was in that single home for fifteen years. Fidelis had been born with a deep black hair that was never seen in their family from what he had heard but more so were his contrasting white eyes that were on their own unnatural to anyone. His parents never showed any attention to these details however his sister grew to adore the color of his eyes, sometimes asking simply to stare into them when she was scared of something. She said the white looked like tranquillity and it gave her a sense of this as well. This helped him and his sister grow close together, he became very protective of her more so than of his own parents. Though when they were fifteen their parents died, an illness that had taken them which they could not cure with the herbs and medicines they had learned to make. Though they couldn't tell at the time the illness was not of normal nature, the cause of it is still unknown to Fidelis. For days the two of them remained by their parents but eventually they realised they couldn't stay where they were.

They left their home, their world, everything they knew and were familiar with but what was there to find out in the world? They didn't know they only knew they had to keep moving. Though as they left Fidelis heard a voice, it only spoke these words "You are in its sight." this was a warning to him. In the forest there were many things but he had seen and defended against them all before. Why would he have to be worried? Still though nothing seemed to be around so they continued to move.

They never did reach anywhere the land they were in was a massive forest in the middle of nowhere, what they didn't know was the magic of it, it was displaced from the regular world and thus it was impossible to exit, the field separating it from anything showed only the opposite side of the forest and passing through would only send one to the other end of said forest as well. What was this place? Why did their parents tell them nothing of this? They didn't know anything about the surrounding land at all but this place was massive.

They knew they were getting no where but they had to survive and for a full year they did survive, barely. Once they understood they were isolated Fidelis took his sister back to their home, the bodies of their parents were gone, no signs of decay or anything indicating they were ever there. Regardless Fidelis was resolute in survival and took a scythe he had always seen his father trying to hide from them. This weapon he taught himself to use until the training with it made his arms strong enough for him to wield it with a single hand. His sister learned to use her magic to heal things while Fidelis used his magic to erect barriers around areas, mostly for his sister's protection. In the world they were in nothing was more important to him than her.

One night he was about to sleep, he and his sister had made a habit of sleeping in the same room, next to each other, it had become the proof of their bond that they were still with each other even though they were completely alone. However on this night Fidelis saw something unbelievably fast moving outside. This night the voice returned to warn him once again. "It is ready to consume you." these were the words he heard, he didn't wake his sister he immediately raised a barrier and kept watch the entire night for whatever it was to approach the house but he wound up not sleeping that night without ever seeing it.

What was the voice and what was outside? He wouldn't let his sister leave the house until he was able to confirm it was not near. Though he had no clue what it was.

[Comig soon]

He stood over the dead body of that thing his scythe stained with its blood his sister was not far from him crying loudly and he himself was frozen. He had just killed this of all things. It brought him so much pain to know what he had killed. He looked up to see the sky changing, turning from its regular crimson red to a light blue.

[Coming soon]

Angel

His search for his sister in this new world had failed. He found no traces of her, no one had seen her face or even heard the name before. He couldn't help but let out a loud scream in his pain, losing the most precious person he had ever lived for. In his pain he went berserk and the scythe he had in life appeared to him now. He took it up and slayed the angel before him, the angel had told him his sister had probably turned into a demon and went to hell. He hoped this one would be headed there as such a thing was impossible, the roles would have been completely backwards. He left this place and entered the forest of heaven thinking he would only find her here of all places

[Coming soon]

Fidelis' magic had become great as his ability to isolate things had become dramatically stronger over time, he had even gained a few more abilities when he had left the realm of heaven. His achievements eventually drew the attention of the well known queen of heaven and he was made into an arc-angel volunteering for the position of headmaster of the academy that he had left, surprisingly his murder of one of the teachers had gone unknown, he had only just arrived in the realm back then and was very emotional, he regretted it to this day but has pushed it from his memory, far worse had happened to him anyway.
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am

(Continutation of his human life history, after the change in the color of the sky. This continuation will become fidelis' point of view after the beginning.)

Just what was happening? the crimson sky, the dark grass, and violet sun had all changed. Blue sky, green grass, yellow sun? What was this? Where was this? What happened to their world? The young boy and his sister were left speechless in an unfamiliar world. For an instant they felt something pass over them and they were given little time to remain awake.

How many lives has one truly lived?

Awakening to the sounds of yelling, of Rinka's voice calling for me to awake. To awake and begin the day. I did not wake until I felt the weight of her body impact my bed, and myself. My eyes shot open to see her hanging over me with a look of disappointment in those deep green eyes of hers. I gave her my apology and she simply huffed at me, criticising the time I had gone to sleep in the night prior. Telling me to sleep earlier tonight. Agreeing with her did not get her to move from over me, merely it made her place her hands down next to my head as she held herself over me. The strands of her brown hair hanging around her face. What was with that smile? Was that not her sinister smile for the times when she had something planned? Perhaps she was preparing a punishment, in response to my lateness in awakening. She was always like this, always trying to teach me how I should behave. Yet, it was always with good reason. I never had anything against what she tried to get me in the habit of, it always seemed like the right thing.

With the sound of her light laughter she moved from atop my bed and stood next to it, looking down at me and telling me that our teacher would be upset if we were late for training. She ran out of my room, wanting to give me time to change my clothing. Did she ever leave the door cracked open? There were times when it seemed like someone in this place did. At those times I would look over before removing any clothing and shut it lightly, though I was always tempted to just shut it violently. Though doing such would be against our teachings of control over our emotions. Still it appalled me that one would be so intrusive, I believed myself just paranoid about it.

On my way out of the room, I was tackled by Rinka. Her arms thrown about my neck as she proceeded to press her knuckles against my head. This was probably her punishment, they were always mild and I am thankful for that. It took a bit of struggling before I broke free and she stood, hands on her hips with her large grin, simply staring at me. If only I could have understood that grin of her's if only I could have understood her a little better. I stood there a bit puzzled and seeing this, her grin only grew before she broke into laughter. She had certainly thrown my hair into a mess.

(more to come, have to stop here.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:12 pm