This is an RPG based in the realms of Heaven, with the angels, and in Hell with the demons. Which side do you choose?

Latest topics

» Circle Description
Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm by Hatarou

» The twins meet a demon
Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am by Rioichi

» New Substitution
Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm by Rioichi

» The midst of danger (A lost angel continued)
Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am by Hatarou

» Jezisa's Chambers
Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am by Venustas

» Ah the beaches of Europe~
Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm by Hatarou

» Wandering and wondering...(Open!)
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm by Rioichi

» Batya Gerenik-Queen of Indulgence
Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am by Hatarou

» Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster
Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am by Rioichi

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:12 pm

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Warnings

This site is rated: M
- Site URL belongs to Nyxina
- Copy right belongs to the site. (c)
- All ideas belong to the site.

Wandering and wondering...(Open!)

Rioichi

Re: Wandering and wondering...(Open!)

Post by Rioichi on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Fidelis let out a sigh, this was not something he was certainly expecting twenty minutes ago, but it was his fault for telling him so much. "Thank you." He said, just before a teacher's voice rang in his head about a student, drenched from the rain, was heading towards his office. He didn't have time to request someone bring a clean towel to the office before his door was knocked on. "Your brother seems to have found you."

Fidelis rose from his chair and decided on a quick solution, the floors and furniture were then put into isolation fields so that nothing would get wet. He moved over to Aur and whispered to him. "You can hide if you don't want to see him." He gestured toward a book case behind which was a hidden room he liked to use from now and then. the mechanism that would allow entry was hidden, though. "You just have to take out the book on the far left of the third row from the floor, the switch is there." Having said this he walked over to the door and waited for Aur's response before opening it and letting in the hyper one.
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Aurelio looked up to Fidelis, just as he ehard that knock. The young Angel froze. What had his brother come to say?
    That momen't hesitation cost him.
    Lydiano burst in, sopping wet, and instantly flung his arms around his brother.
    "I'm sorry."
    The spitfire twin choked, holding Aurelio tightly.
    "I... I am so... so sorry. I know how hard it is for you. Now seeing the world and all. I'm sorry I insulted your music... I really didn't mean it. Your music was what we lived off of, Aure.. How... How could I be so brutal about it? I... I only am rough with you.. Because I... I just miss Mom and Dad, and Francesca, and Fratello.."
    Lydian was in tears by now.
    "And I haven't seen you smile, or laugh since you lost your sight... I just... I tried.. to..."
    Lydian became too choked to speak, burying his face in his twin's shoulder.
    Aurelio listened carefully to all of this, his lavender-green eyes slowly falling to Lydian. He'd never expect this. The young angel closed his eyes and rested his head on his twin's shoulder, his hands wrapping around the other's waist.
    "Ssh... shh, Lydian.."
    He murmured softly.
    "Lo ti perdono, Fratello..."
    He paused,
    "Ti amo."
    (Transaltion: "I forgive you, brother..." "I love you.")
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 am

Not even a chance to talk to the boy before he ran right for his brother. he gave them their moment before deciding to ruin it. "I'm sorry to interrupt but Lydian you just barged into your headmaster's office soaking wet." yes he was protecting the office from being soaked but still, the display of disrespect got to him. "You are lucky you are having a family moment, right now." The door now closing, he turned to the two of them.
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:44 am

Lydian mumbled something under his breath, something about how he really, honestly could care less about fancy carpets, though only half was heard
    "Can you forgive me, Aurelio?"
    Lydian looked up to his twin, sniffling slightly.
    But what Aurelio did next, was surprising.
    "No."
    One word. It was all it took to start it off.
    "no. I cannot forgive you until you understand, Lydian. You were never blind for most of your life. You never had to be the bane of your family. I was always a burden- I couldn't dress myself, I couldn't help support the family, and you act as if that is nothing! NOTHING!"
    It was Aurelio's turn to break into tears
    "You think I couldn't feel the disgust, the looks people gave us because of what we were? It should have been me on the gallows, not Father. I was the one who had tried to bring Sandro back to life, even if I was too young to understand! I cried myself to sleep so... So many times, knowing in the morning you and Franceaca would have to give up your time to help me get ready, and waste even more to guide me around Venice. I knew you were taking extra work in Goldoliering to compensate for my uselessness. I knew Francesca was even letting the men at the Piazza take her, for good money. Yet you never told me!"
    Aurelio raised his voice,
    "You kept SECRETS and LIES around me, Lydian! I NEVER HEARD THE TRUTH. YOU THOUGHT BECAUSE I COULDNT SEE, I WOULDNT KNOW. I WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING- ANYTHING! TO STOP YOU BOTH FROM WORKING YOURSELVES SO HARD!"
    Aurelio buried his face in his hands,
    "and... You never once... Told me of Felicity. What really happened. How Mama had to... Had to..."
    He trailed off,
    "I... I cant..."

Lydian was stunned. He never knew... That it had hurt his brother so much... He didnt want Francesca to resort to prostitution either, but he didnt know Aurelio knew... He didnt know Aurelio knew any of this. He couldn't reply, simply staring, transfixed.

Aurelio took a breath,
    "Why... Did you do this to me...?"
    With that, the fragile twin pushed aside his brother, running out to his dorms, tears wetting his cheeks. Aurelio had been so upset, his violin still sat on Fidelis' desk.

Lydiano could do nothing more than stare, lips parted in a silent plea.
    "A-Aurelio..."

Lydiano looked painfully to Fidelis, his blue gaze broken, before rushing out after his brother, leaving behind the Violin. He reached the dorm and slammed open the door, but before he could reply, Aurelio was at him. Pinning him to the ground, the passive of the twins slammed Lydian to the tile, holding his shoulders in a vice grip.
    "Don't apologize."
    His voice was hard,
    "You've apologized enough, and broken all of them twice over. I have no need for your untrue word."
    "That's just it, Aurelio. You can't adjust, and you never could! I don't give half a broken thread what you do, if nothing but Italy pleases you!"
    "Italy..."
    Aurelio closed his eyes,
    "Italy was the only thing that listened to me. The city knew my secrets, I could actually talk freely to it... Sight now.... It's... freightening."
    "Then why dont you just Visit again, or close your eyes?"
    Lydian snarled.
    Aurelio shut his eyes,
    "I'd give my sight back to just have it how it was."
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Fidelis merely watched the siblings have their moment this time, getting in the way would just make things harder. Out in the hall ways it was a problem as there were classes going on, at the moment it didn't matter. The twins ran out now, running to who knows where. Fidelis did not give chase, he had no business in family matters it wouldn't even help for him to get involved anyway. The two had to sort it out between themselves, that was the fact of it. That was how it was. He returned to his desk and sat in it once more, turning to look out the window. Overlooking the courtyard, he watched students in training.

Watching magic launch and weapons fly through the air. It didn't ease him as it usually does, most likely because she was on his mind now. Where was she? The question that haunted him in his new life.

Something seemed to fly by his window, his eyes deverted upward to see the visage of being standing atop the tower across the courtyard, their features indeterminable from the distance between them. Save for a small glare off their hand signifying that he knew the being, knew what and who it was. But not why they were there. His eyes were locked on to that visage, until a shadow had passed over it and left but the roof of the tower in its wake. His face expressed a mix of slight surprise and curiosity.
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:13 pm

It was Lydian who threw the first punch, knocking his brother straight in the eye.
    "If you enjoy your precious city more than your family, just let me blind you again! You won't be able to see the difference anyways!"
    Lydian screamed. Aurelio had been knocked back at the blow, a shaky hand hovering over his eye. He bit back a cry. Not of the pain- pain, he was used to. Spending days in life, in sheer agonyy of the hunger. The frostbite that had taken part of his ear one winter. But Aurelio wanted to cry for his brother. He pitied him... Truly. Unable to take sense... or have a decent sibling.
    Aurelio would never hit his brother.
    "Please, do."
    Were his two whispered words. Being able to see, for one so fragile as Aurelio, was truly freightening. In his mind, he had his own visions.. his own painted masterpieces of the world. And now, for all that to be crumbled right in front of him, he could hardly stand to look.
    Getting slowly to his feet, Aurelio walked away from Lydian, leaving his twin clenching his fists. A gentle knock came on Fidelis' door a few minutes later. He needed his violin...
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:22 pm

In the instance that the shadow had passed over the visage of a person, fidelis felt something. A feeling like someone had projected their malice outwards, and it had passed over him. What was that person thinking? He didn't think about it for very long before his gaze snapped toward the door. The stress he was unaware of had caused him to cross over the floor in but a second to the door. Himself unaware of the knot in his stomach. He opened the door and looked at Aurelio.

Certainly the boy had returned for the violin, without speaking a word he moved back to pick it up then returned to hand it to him. "Aurelio." He began. "You are not in Italy anymore." He said, the boy probably didn't want to hear this but it was what he had to. "And your brother, is your only family right now. Don't dream so much of the past if you don't want to be stuck in the past." these were the words he had to say.
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Aurelio took his instrument in his arms, the precious object held in his arms. A bit of blood had begun to run down from his eye. The passive Angel looked at the floor, then back up slowly,
    "I know."
    he whispered,
    "I... I cannot let go, sir."
    Aurelio closed his eyes,
    "Sight... Sight is... frightening. I won't expect myself to explain it well, if you asked... But... It's... not helpful to me. Sight keeps me awake at night, even though this place is safe... I am always afraid. The shadows haunt me, I can see the real looks people have given me..."
    Aurelio trailed off, unable to explain more than he had.
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Fidelis listened to the boy's words. his troubles with being able to see. "Aurelio, one thing we learn as we mature is not to care how people, who we don't even know, look at us. I did some things when I arrived in heaven, things I am not proud of. Things that got people to look at me like an outcast, and oppress me as I went through the academy myself back in the day. But I didn't care." He then turned and walked into the office and grabbed something from a closet before walking back to the boy.

"I wish I could understand what it is like, the problem with your sight. but if it's keeping you up at night." His hand moved forard and nudged an eye cover at the boy's hand. It was the boy's own perception to tell whether this was a literal gesture, or symbolic. "well you don't have to be blind to not look at things."
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Aurelio listened, and closed his eyes slowly. He nodded rather hesitainty, feeling ashamed. He was just so new to this all... He could be considered a first grader, getting bullied for the first time. It frightened him to the point some nights, he just stayed up and watched the shadows dancing on the walls.
    Aurelio looked back up as he felt something being nudged into his hand. A...blindfold? Cover? Whatever it was, it made Aurelio smile weakly. He accepted the gift, although he knew he could simply take it off and watch the night still. Blindness was permanent, a gift.
    Looking up to Fidelis, Aurelio thanked him softly, before murmuring,
    "Is... There anywhere else... I could try to sleep tonight? I... Think tensions between Lydian and I have to cool off..."
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Fidelis responded with a nod. "Technically, you aren't supposed to leave the campus. But perhaps I can take you to my residence in the Arch Angel dominion? If you don't mind I say you are my newest assistant to those who ask. Otherwise I can pull out a futon and give you the keys to my office." Yes, there was in fact a futon prepared for situations like this, Fidelis has had plenty of time to think of the different scenarios and prepare for them, after all.
    Skyliere

Post by Skyliere on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Aurelio looked off to the side, as if debating in his head silently. He shook his head slowly, wavy locks of black hair falling over his slim shoulders and eyes. Gaze then travelling to the ground, Aurelio replied quietly,
    "I can't have you lying for me.."
    He looked back up at Fidelis with thise soft lavender-green eyes, looking very much like a child too frightened, or sad to apologize.
    "I'l sleep in your office. I promise not to touch anything..."
    He looked down at his violin, and held it seemingly a bit tighter in his arms. He was still getting used to more kindness from people than the ones who threw him coins for playing in Italy.
    "Th-Thank you, sir..."
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Fidelis was able to smile now. "I trust you won't." His hand dug through his pocket and pulled out the keys. he handed them to Aurelio, now. "Lock it whenever you leave. Some students try to get in to get to their records. Funny that they think those are even here." he moved over to another hidden closet and dragged out the large futon, placing it on the floor along with a blanket and pillow.

As he walked out past Aurelio he stopped. "If you have trouble keeping your eyes shut then just imagine something relaxing, so that you won't want to open them." With that he wished him to rest well then walked down the hallway until he was out of view.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 pm