Chronicles of Heaven and Hell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an RPG based in the realms of Heaven, with the angels, and in Hell with the demons. Which side do you choose?

Latest topics

» Circle Description
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm by Hatarou

» The twins meet a demon
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am by Rioichi

» New Substitution
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm by Rioichi

» The midst of danger (A lost angel continued)
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am by Hatarou

» Jezisa's Chambers
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am by Venustas

» Ah the beaches of Europe~
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm by Hatarou

» Wandering and wondering...(Open!)
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm by Rioichi

» Batya Gerenik-Queen of Indulgence
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am by Hatarou

» Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster
Jezisa's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am by Rioichi

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:58 pm

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Warnings

This site is rated: M
- Site URL belongs to Nyxina
- Copy right belongs to the site. (c)
- All ideas belong to the site.

Jezisa's Chambers

Venustas

Jezisa's Chambers Empty Jezisa's Chambers

Post by Venustas Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am

Jezisa's Chambers Modern-Bedroom-Ideas

Jezisa had been out and about all day and she was piping hot and needed a nice cool shower and then bed. She was completely worn out. Some demons thought that what she did wasn't that hard, but in all reality it truly was. It was her job to keep the royal guard in line, make sure they were all doing their job and also to make sure that no harm befell their lord. She sighed and smiled at her own room. It had warm earthy tones to it, but it was always comfortable and a place she could go to to escape for a while.

Jezisa looked at her book shelves next to her desk and ran her fingers over the spines of the books as she looked for something to read from before bed. She finally found something that could be interesting to read. Ah. Hot and Humid. She hadn't read this one yet. She turned the book over in her hands so she could read the back to see if it could be interesting. She furrowed her brows as she read;

Journalist Brine Torin makes a fatal career move by chaining herself to a redwood. Brine discovers that logger Thane Elam is more interested in her than her interview. Entrapped by the scars of her past and the man that wants a future, Brine must open her heart to love again.

She found herself fanning herself with her hand. "Whew, this is one spicy novel." She said chuckling to herself and then pulling off her clothes. She carefully folded them and put them back in their proper place. She grabbed a towel from the long linen closet and then proceeded into the bathroom, turning on the shower and making sure that it was at the proper temperature before stepping under the over sized, sunflower head, allowing the cool pellets of water to hit her body.

She massaged shampoo into her hair and then washed it out. When she was finished she turned the shower off and toweled herself off, then wrapped her hair in the towel. She stepped through the archway of her bathroom into her room and pulled a white satin bathrobe around her body. Finally she flopped down on her bed and sighed looking at the book, she opened it reading through the first few pages. "Mmmm, that's nice." She murmured as she found her hands running down her cleavage.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am