Chronicles of Heaven and Hell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an RPG based in the realms of Heaven, with the angels, and in Hell with the demons. Which side do you choose?

Latest topics

» Circle Description
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm by Hatarou

» The twins meet a demon
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am by Rioichi

» New Substitution
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm by Rioichi

» The midst of danger (A lost angel continued)
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am by Hatarou

» Jezisa's Chambers
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am by Venustas

» Ah the beaches of Europe~
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm by Hatarou

» Wandering and wondering...(Open!)
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm by Rioichi

» Batya Gerenik-Queen of Indulgence
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am by Hatarou

» Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster
Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am by Rioichi

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:58 pm

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Warnings

This site is rated: M
- Site URL belongs to Nyxina
- Copy right belongs to the site. (c)
- All ideas belong to the site.

2 posters

Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it

Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 Empty Re: Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it

Post by 3.14159265 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Ryohei visibly winces a bit as the Archangel moves to the front of the class to make his announcement, eyes closing for a moment as he lets out a sigh. Just how unlucky could he be? This is going to be a singularly annoying experience... Knowing this guy he'll probably make him do something in front of the class.

He picks up his bag,sliding the book into it, and folds his hands on the desk, waiting for release so that he could move on to the next, rather annoying, thing.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it - Page 2 Empty Re: Introverts are given the most attention: Ryohei loses it

Post by Rioichi Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Then the bell rang. "All those of you attending the class can simply come with me." Immediately some students ran up to him, they seemed excited to be learning from the headmaster, or maybe it was more about him being an arc-angel. Either way it was good to see the enthusiasm, it brought a smile to his face. He didn't look for Ryohei the kid didn't need to think he was stalking him.

Was it even his class? Well he'll see soon enough as he began to walk out of the class room and towards the training field where the lesson was to be held. The group of kids following close to him, he enjoyed this as a sign of their enthusiasm. They would ask him just what he was going to teach them but he wouldn't answer.

Post by 3.14159265 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Ryohei sighs as the class files out... crowds. He hates them. Reaching up, he adjusts the volume on his headphones, the music from them now barely audible from within the headphones.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX4cKIuRRQo )

He follows behind the crowd, keeping a decent gap between him and the next forward student... not hard when they were all herding around the Archangel like sheep around their mother. He sighs, making his way to the next classroom and finding his spot, seeing what exactly would be in store for them.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Fidelis led them all out to the training field where a special set of targets had been set up, students were all gathering out there in a large arrangement facing the targets. A staff member came up and took the kids crowding him to the places they would be taking.

Fidelis moved around to the front of the large crowd and turned to them all. "I thank you all for coming out here today for a special session. Today I am going to gauging all your power either through use of the targets set before you or personally and then I shall be teaching you what I know of battle. So let us begin with the latter half, those of you more new to the academy."

Post by 3.14159265 Tue May 01, 2012 12:02 am

Ryohei sighs, taking a few steps back to lean against a wall as he listens. He's not new, so he isn't going to crowd around, but he'd keep an ear open discreetly, just in case he hears some tips that might be useful to him.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Tue May 01, 2012 12:11 am

They went through the students in the order he had specified each one attacking the targets, these targets would take damage but soon after regenerate this gave them an idea of how strong each student's power was. Then they called up the later students who could be seen dealing more damage to the targets. Fidelis personally blocked an attack from one of the students, measuring their power first hand.

Now a teacher called Ryohei's name, about to state that he would be launching an attack on one of the targets but was interrupted by Fidelis. "Come up here and send your strongest at me." He said this out loud.

Post by 3.14159265 Tue May 01, 2012 12:25 am

Ryohei chuckles. His strongest, huh? well this isn't going to work too well, but he might as well do his best. Reaching over, he plucks a pair of pins from his sweatband. Force Rounds and Pyrokinesis should do. holding his hands out in front of him, a golden-red light begins to form around his hands before he extends them forward. A crimson ball of flames launches out from his right hand as a storm of force erupts from his left, both taking variable paths to the target, some aiming for legs, others for arms or body... none for the head, he wasn't that stupid. The flame ball would seem to come on a straight path to narrowly miss him, until just after the last round hits, where it would reverse on its path, aiming to strike him full in the back.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 am

Not a bad effort but still he was ready for anything fidelis drew his scythe and slashed at the force bullets, removing the power from them, he got a feel of the energy in them in doing so, the fire passed right by him an intended move he slashed the last force round then would spin around into an upper slash against the fire ball dispersing it into nothing on contact.

"Impressive so far Ryohei but that isn't what I was expecting." fidelis gestured over to one of the more senior students. "Keris, I need you to assist Ryohei. Who I hope won't mind demonstrating a certain of his abilities." The student looked at Ryohei walknig over to him now.

"Might as well, headmaster wants to see whatever this ability of your's is. Just tell me what I have to do and just so you know my abilties are mostly water based." The boy said in a business like manner. Fidelis visibly prepared for whatever might come next.

Post by 3.14159265 Tue May 01, 2012 12:49 am

Ryohei sighs as the boy speaks, shrugging a bit. "He already knows what it is. Whatever, just try to keep up." flicking the pins into the air, he swaps out his right hand for Shockwave, his left catching the two pins and holding them between his fingers as he charges forward, blade lashing out toward him. He'd let him respond as he will... a structured demonstration doesn't prove shit, and he isn't in the mood to cooperate with someone on some fancy pattern or anything.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Tue May 01, 2012 1:05 am

Sees he wasn't going to use that one pin. Still fidelis did not back down he stepped around the path Ryohei was moving in slashing his scythe through the sword, dispersing it the blade also passing through Ryohei who might be surprised to see the scythe not do anything physical as if it were itself a phantom of some sort.

He would, however, feel a large amount of his magic vanish as it was pulled out of him and dispersed into the air. But then came Keris, attacking with a large spike of water. Fidelis dodged this and severed the water spike in two, thinking to have disconnected it from Keris. though this was worng as the end of it reshaped and came around to Fidelis he isolated it, stopping it in its tracks though none would be able to see this from looking it merely looked like it had stopped completely.

Post by 3.14159265 Tue May 01, 2012 1:13 am

Ryohei lets out a short cry as the scythe goes through him, robbing him of some of his energy. "Shit... guess I don't have a choice!" He jumps backward, pulling out the blank pin from his pocket. "You! Catch!" He throws it underhand to Keris. As soon as it touches his hand, a field of green light would wrap around him. "Get a combo going!" He flicks the two pins up into the air, replacing the pyrokinesis pin on his wrist as he removes the thunderbolt... this was gonna be fun. he'd have to time it just right, when he sends his next attack, and then use it as an amplifier for a bolt of lightning... should charge the puck a decent amount.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

A combo? Keris wasn't sure what the kid was expecting and waht was this field of green light anyway? Forget it attack Fidelis the way he planned to. He would surrounde fidelis with a torrent of rushing water created from the moisture in the air, the water circling around him at super high speeds. Fidelis smiled as he slowly reached the tip of his scythe into the raging torrents and began to disrupt the magic in them. He was not planning on dodging whatever attack came as a result of Ryohei using that pin he wanted to see what it would do, this was what he wanted to begin with.

Post by 3.14159265 Tue May 01, 2012 1:36 am

Ryohei grins as Fidelis lets the water come close to him. Well, that was awesome. His hand flashes out and looses a bolt of lightning into the water, coursing through it and coming at the Archangel from all directions, jumping from him to the water and back again. The green field would begin to pulse slowly as it gathers energy. "Keep it up!"
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Tue May 01, 2012 2:17 am

A combination water and electricity attack so far. Interesting, he let the electricity arc at him, it stung a bit as it passed through him. However it seemed the combination was incomplete.

Keris saw Fidelis just taking the attack without moving, so he decided to stop just rushing water round the target. Now with the electricity this would be far better as sharp arcs of water reached over fidelis and came down to hit him. Fidelis slashed at as many of them with the scythe as possible while the remaining grazed him, the electricity coursing through him. It didn't do much but it was rather impressive the power of it nonetheless.

Post by 3.14159265 Tue May 01, 2012 1:51 pm

That did it. The blank pin flares up, emerald light flaring around the two of them as an image appears on the pin, too quick to see before he closes his hand on it. "Alright, let's end this!" A chain of light binds the two of them together, and the pin shifts, the light building until it's almost blinding. Lightning and water go wild, a sudden tsunami erupting outward to wrap around the Archangel before crushing inward all at once, a deafening clap of thunder booming forth from the spot, blinding light erupting simultaneously.
    Rioichi
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Keris was impressed by what he was seeing, a large torrent of both their elements wrapping around the arcangel. Was he going to be safe after this? He was an arcangel after all but could he come out of this unscathed?

The two of them would likely be surprised to see the torrent of water and lightning completely stop, the area around the combatants was now isolated though no one would see anything like a barrier and Fidelis had halted the attack in its tracks. Now he slashed all around himself with the scythe disabling the magic within elements before letting it move once more only to see the lightning vanish and the water fall to the ground. Fidelis looked first and Keris. "Excellent work, Keris, that covers your turn."

Then he turned to look at Ryohei. "That pin seems more useful than you give it credit for, Ryohei." The combined attack was impressive though he did have a strong partner. "That covers it for you as well." Fidelis appeared unharmed from the attacks. Some of the students looked impressed by the display from Ryohei and Keris. Perhaps some of them will show more interest in Ryohei, this would be a good thing at least in the opinion of Fidelis.

Post by 3.14159265 Wed May 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Ryohei gets a somewhat sour and disgusted look on his face, walking over to Keris just long enough to take his pin back before retreating to a far corner of the training yard, pumping up the volume on his headphones even higher than they had been, closing his eyes. "Not worth it." He sighs, shaking his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 am