This is an RPG based in the realms of Heaven, with the angels, and in Hell with the demons. Which side do you choose?

Latest topics

» Circle Description
Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm by Hatarou

» The twins meet a demon
Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am by Rioichi

» New Substitution
Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm by Rioichi

» The midst of danger (A lost angel continued)
Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am by Hatarou

» Jezisa's Chambers
Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am by Venustas

» Ah the beaches of Europe~
Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm by Hatarou

» Wandering and wondering...(Open!)
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm by Rioichi

» Batya Gerenik-Queen of Indulgence
Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am by Hatarou

» Fidelis Rector-Academy Headmaster
Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am by Rioichi

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:12 pm

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Warnings

This site is rated: M
- Site URL belongs to Nyxina
- Copy right belongs to the site. (c)
- All ideas belong to the site.

A lost angel (open)

Rioichi

A lost angel (open)

Post by Rioichi on Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Clarus was breathing heavy as she ran, a large beast in the distance that she had hoped was still unaware of her presence. Hopefully she could get far enough away from it and it would move away from where she would be. She looked back and used her enhanced vision to see it, however as soon as she did it vanished. A large crashing sound in front of her and she was struck, her clothes a bit ripped from its claws as it knocked her back. She felt the ground moving beneath her as she slid for a distance and came to stop. She healed her own wounds but it was charging in her direction again.

The beast would meet with a different girl who gave a sinister smile as she pulled a weapon out from under the left side of her skirt and fired it at the creatures arm hitting a tendon and causing that limb to be paralysed, the beast fell over as it ran and came to a stop. She now pulled a gun out from under the right side of her skirt, she used this one and blew off the things head. "Heheh. Damned thing didn't know what it was bringing upon itself." She replaced the guns into their holdsters on her thighs. "I've taken down bigger, thankfully."
    Hatarou
    Admin

Re: A lost angel (open)

Post by Hatarou on Thu May 03, 2012 12:09 am

Zavier was watching from a a wilting tree branch, having altered his weight to seem near weightless. Though interesting... This girl seemed odd... Of course he could tell off the bat and knew she didn't belong here... He jumped down in front of the girl. Hello stranger! What brings you into this neck of the woods? The demon king said charmingly to simply play with the girl. Yes it's been awhile since he was in the badlands amd finding this was to much now, this was going to be fun.
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Thu May 03, 2012 12:13 am

Clarissa was now met with a demon, which one she didn't know but hopefully he didn't notice what she was jsut yet. "And who do I have the pleasure of meeting on this fine day?" she said almost sarcastically. She placed her hand on her hip which she moved to the side a bit. "I'm here cause I'm here simply that. What brings a being like yourself to this part of these so called woods?" she looked around a bit. "As dead as they are regardless."
    Hatarou
    Admin

Post by Hatarou on Thu May 03, 2012 1:07 am

Hm a newcomer who hadn't heard his name.... Strange... Everyone knew his name... Even the tightwads in heaven all knew his name. Whoever this girl was she must've been in this forests for more than a nice few dozen years.... He sighed as he made a bow, I am Zavier, pleasure to meet you... He stood back up and sighed as he looked in a random direction. Me? I'm just going for a nice stroll...
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

He was being formal by the way he was bowing to her. "eh..." She really was a bit unsettled by this weird formality he was giving, still she gave a small bow in return to him though her eyes were trailed off to the side as she did it in reluctance, it was too weird to her and it made her uncomfortable. "Nice to meet you as well. My name is Clarissa. Been wandering around out here for... a very long time let's say. Dunno much about what this place is about though just that it's Hell and we're all demons down here." The last part was a lie but she didn't have any wings right now so she hopefully gave off enough of the demonic demeanor to convince him she was a demon. "So, Zavier, if you are out here on a stroll then where are you usally? I've only known these places since I got here." She shifted her weight to one leg as she tilted her head slightly giving him a quizzical look.
    Tendou

Post by Tendou on Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 am

Someone else was watching too, this little someone being a tad more stealthy than the King. ...OK so a lot more stealthy. The arch-demon had been quizzically following the girl around for a while as she wandered the badlands. She supressed her aura enough to let the girl think she was harmless. But.. There was something about her that was really strange and it wasn't just that one thing she noticed either. "Hmhmhm.. seems the king has found someone to play with.." Alita murmured to herself with an impish smile as she shaped her wings into a seat and sat down.

From her vantage point she could watch the two of them without interrupting.. at least not yet. She didn't want the king to kill the poor girl, after all. With a little swirl of her finger, clouds gathered high above the two incase she needed to intervene. Normally she wouldn't get in the way of Zavier's fun, but this one was an enigma that was worth figuring out. Besides, he likely would sense her somewhere in the area due to his more honed senses.
    Hatarou
    Admin

Post by Hatarou on Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Zavier sighed as he looked at the girl and took a deep breath in. Strange... He got closer and took in another breath. For one who says they don't know where they're... You seem to be much older than you presume... He stepped back and looked at where his arch demon was at... Of course being in hell he knew what everything around him was doing... Plus as an archdemon it's much harder to hide from your king... Though he didn't pay much mind to her and returned to Clarissa. To answer your question I am normally at my palace... A ways off form here... Can't get to it from here... Yes you'd have to take the right portal, in which are located... A few hours walk from where they were... Of course for him it was a simple matter of forcing his claws into the ground and having the portals be at a closer place. "If he wills it, it will happen!" God did he love that phrase.
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Her eyes followed him as he got a bit closer, she didn't move at all as he was nearer she didn't care very much how close he was as long as he remained out of attack range. Older than she presumes? He didn't understand that, however she doesn't know how old Clarus is. "I hope you aren't being offensive you shouldn't call a girl old... in most cases. Personally I don't care." She looked over at the dead beast moving over to sit on it now as she kept her eyes on him. "A palace? In this place? Didn't know there could be such a thing." As she said this she took her finger and started emitting destructive force, on a very small scale so as to cut a part of the beast off. She took this part and held it in her hand the blood from it oozing out. she gave a sigh as she squeezed the blood out and destroyed it with a force. "Hmm." she took a small bite of it then threw it off to the side, it tasted awful she wasn't going to be able to eat it. "Ugh, bad catch. Maybe I should burn the next one."
    Hatarou
    Admin

Post by Hatarou on Fri May 04, 2012 11:45 pm

He gave a faint smile, Yes... Wouldn't be that far... Would you like to see? He said in a persuasive tone, he was interested in this "demon". She didn't feel right... He wanted to study her a little more. I can give you a decent meal if you want? It'll be worth it I promise~ Like mentioned before he wanted to study her, what better place than his home.
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Sat May 05, 2012 12:48 am

Her eyes shot to him now, he just invited her to this palace of his. On top of that he was promising food, indeed she's been forced to feast on her kills for the past many millenia but this kept clarissa from knowing any other taste.

Clarus this guy here. I don't know what to do he wants to take us to that palace of his. She thought to herself as at the moment the decision decides Clarus's fate. Clarissa would be forced to stay out lest he find she is not a demon. How would he deal with that?

I don't know, I mean I don't exactly want us to stay out here but would it really be any better?

We have to figure something out before we look suspicious.

For a moment Clarissa didn't hear a response from Clarus. She looked away to be appear to be thinking about it. "I'm being invited to your residence, so sudden and so quick just what are your intentions sir?" Keeping him from getting more suspicious would begood at the moment, they needed time to think it over.

If we go with him we might be able to find a way out of this place and look for fidelis. But... I still am not sure.
    Tendou

Post by Tendou on Sat May 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Alita watched the little exchange with great interest, a small smile creeping up her lips. This'll be good, She mused to herself mentally as she wondered if her king had similar intentions as her own. I wonder if he plans on doing something a bit.. amusing?

Twirling a piece of hair around her finger, Alita watched for a while longer before deciding to get involved. It was no fun just watching, after all. So with a sudden bolt of lighting, Alita almost instantaneously traversed the distance between them, dropping out of the sky above them. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She yelled on the way down. "CATCH MEEEEEEEE!"
    Hatarou
    Admin

Post by Hatarou on Sun May 06, 2012 1:52 pm

And so she came out... Zavier shook his head as when the girl came plumetting down he just out reached his hand and caught the girl in the palm of his hand. Having Fun... Alita? He dropped the girl to the ground and looked at the other girl before looking in a random direction. We're going to the palace if you haven't heard all ready... Than he remembered he forgot to answer the girl, Oh I am only doing this out of the kindness of my heart! So come on let's go! He said as he started to walk in a random direction and he tapped a tree with his finger, altering the terrain so that the portal would be closer.
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Sun May 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Her thoughts were interrupted by a noise, another demon fell from above, and was caught by the man who she was taling to. This demon seemed playful by the impression she just gave off. The way this one looked peeked her interest a bit,

Then the man mentioned a palace and being kind, was he really that kind? Most of everything else she's met in this place simply attacked her on sight how can she trust him? still the fact remained they weren't finding a way out on their own.

Clarus I need an answer, do we go with them or not?

She didn't hear any reply Clarus was probably still considering but Clarissa could tell, when Clarus is this unsure she knows where she is leaning towards.

We'll go with them, to bring you closer to finding your brother again.

But-!

No objections, I'm not going to make you wait to find him again, I simply have to be in control more often than you so that they don't figure out so were going and as soon as we have a way out we leave.

......... Okay then.

With that decided upon Clarissa stepped over to the two demons. "Then I won't be rejecting your kindness. I am very grateful for it. I did not introduce myself, my name is Clarissa."
    Tendou

Post by Tendou on Mon May 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Alita giggled as she was caught by Zavier, landing butt first onto his palm. Of course he quickly dropped her, much to her mild annoyance. She pouted a little for being dropped so unceremoniously, but quickly got over it and hopped back to her feet. "Clarissa eh?" She says with a impish smile, extending her hand. "I'm Alita! Nice to meet you!"
    Hatarou
    Admin

Post by Hatarou on Tue May 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Zavier sighed as Alita started to converse with Clarissa, he shrugged as the portal was coming up. The name is Zavier... Most people here would say I am rather important. But whatever that's not important, mainly... By the time he stopped, there it was, the portal he forced closer. Pretty simple looking thing, just a large ring, with a red veil around it. He looked at it, yes it's always nice to look at the portal... Now to activate it, which for him was a snap of his fingers and than the portal glowed a bright red as it swirled and swooned. So shall we go?
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Tue May 08, 2012 8:29 pm

The girl extended her hand, at first Clarissa was a bit hesitant. Knowing not if she were about to be tricked or something as she has never dealt with demons outside of fighting them. Still she decided she shouldn't show paranoia or it would be suspicious. She looked over at the portal that had not been there before, at least this made her look like she had a reason not to take the hand for a second. She looked back at Alita though. "nice to meet you too." She grabbed the demon's hand.
    Tendou

Post by Tendou on Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Oh, how Alita awaited this moment.. it was a pastime for her so she had to do it. At first the girl hesitated and it made Alita wonder if she was suspicious of her intentions. But Alita made no face to give away her intentions either way, just the same smile as before. But then.. she did it! She really did it! She grabbed Alita's hand and shook it.

Firmly grasping Clarissa's hand, Alita sent a massive surge of pleasure through the girl's body, likely causing her to orgasm on the spot from the intensity of it. Letting go after the deed was done, Alita giggled and smiled at Clarissa. "Sorry, sorry! I do that to everyone I meet! Riiiiight~?" She says in a singsong tone as she looks over to Zavier. Of course when they first met, she did the same thing.
    Hatarou
    Admin

Post by Hatarou on Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Zavier heard her little quip and shrugged. Was that Aimed to me? As the passing was finalized, Zavier's ravish palace laid right in front of them. Whatever it's only fun the first few times. He remarked on Alita's orgasm surges, he sighed as he remembered the first time, it was... Nice to say the least. Either way he continued walking forward toward his home.
    Rioichi

Post by Rioichi on Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Clarissa would regret taking that hand, for a split second at least. Her body tensed and heated as the surge came through. Her grip on Alita's hand would tighten for the second that this was happening. She lifted her head, her eyes close and a loud moan escaping her as she was overwhelmed by the demon, her feeling of regret gone. For a second she wanted to collapse but if she had come further into contact she knew it would just get worse. Her faced brightened to red and she let out another moan trying not to let her body release from the amount of pleasure. Unfortunately this was an unsuccessful effort. When it was over she let out a loud breath and was panting a bit.

She normally would have been angry in response but it seemed to be the person's regular greeting, people must honestly love her, so it was somewhat forgivable. "what the hell? especially when there was someone else around... but since they are a previous victim I won't hold it against you." She walked past the girl and followed Zavier, contact with that other demon was not wanted right now. Maybe at a different time but in no way would that be soon. Technically this body doesn't even belong to Clarissa.

Cl-Clarus I'm sorry. I.... I didn't know it would happen. There was silence though. No response at all from Clarus, this had Clarissa worry. Clarus is everything okay? Still just silence. Clarus?! It was then that Clarissa noticed how she felt a bit more "conscious" than just a few seconds ago. This was a relief this was a sign that Clarus has just become dormant which has always just been temporary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:53 pm